The Signal Processing Engineer participates in the development of sensors and contributes to the growth of the company’s product portfolio.
More specifically, the Signal Processing Engineer develops and implements sensing algorithms for new sensors for people, objects and vehicles. He/She works closely with embedded software developers.
This position requires technical interactions with our internal employees as well as our customers.
The position is available in the European Business Unit.
The Signal Processing Engineer will work within the new detector development teams. Responsibilities are as follows:
• Digital simulations and data analysis, digital filtering, image analysis
• Detection algorithm design
• Technical documentation development
• Algorithm implementation support for Embedded Software developers
• Lab and field validation
• The ability to take on team challenges with creativity, organisation, structure, rigour, method and initiative.
• A technical degree or experience in algorithmics, signal processing, digital filtering, image analysis, etc.
• Prior successful business experience with digital simulation tools such as Python and MATLAB
• Spoken and written English
• The ability to write clear, structured documents
• An attractive salary package
• A position in a rapidly growing technology company with opportunities for advancement
• A pleasant working environment with respect for private and professional life
• Training programs allowing you to discover the company, your colleagues and understand the products and their applications
BEA designs and produces sensing solutions for automatic doors. The company was founded in 1965, and its head office is located in Liège, Belgium. Organised into Business Units, BEA is also present in the United States, Japan and China. Nearly 550 enthusiastic employees worldwide invest their energy and talent and contribute to BEA’s success every day.
Our products equip automatic door systems throughout the world.
BEA is also expanding its range of services to new markets where our detection technologies offer a competitive advantage. BEA now offers a range of products in the areas of access control, industrial door and passenger transport.
Looking to the future, BEA is developing solutions for new applications such as vehicle and people counting.
If you think you have the right profile, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].