BEA is a leading manufacturer of sensing solutions for automatic door systems and for industrial doors. Founded in 1965 and headquartered in Liège, Belgium, BEA has offices in the United States, Japan, Singapore and China.
Our products can be found and seen across the globe.
Innovation is part of BEA’s DNA.
Success within the historical markets and rapid advancements in technology have fueled BEA’s growth into new markets.
Looking permanently forward, BEA continues to design and develop solutions for new applications like vehicle and people counting solutions.
- Reporting to the Head of New Product Development, you participate in the development of microwave technologies for new products.
- Depending on your experience, you could also potentially provide supervision for the Microwave design team within the R&D department.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- As part of the projects entrusted to you, you ensure the design, implementation and validation of radar solutions;
- You manage the coordination of activities related to these projects at the technical level, planning, and control of study costs.
- Depending on your experience, you could potentially manage the developers of the Microwave team.
In this context:
- You supervise, motivate and ensure the continuous development of the team of designers;
- You manage the distribution of work and tasks within your team, optimize work methods and supervise the status of projects;
- You keep work tools up to date and see to their maintenance;
- You represent your team in internal department meetings.
YOUR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You hold a Master’s degree with an orientation towards electronics.
- You have relevant experience in the development of microwave-based technologies.
- Ideally, you demonstrate experience in team coaching.
- You are recognized for your leadership, your sense of organization and contact.
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- As a worldwide player BEA can offer you
- an interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing company which focuses on innovation, passion, teamwork, respect and empowerment.
- A unique chance to join the core team of an ambitious project that will shape BEA’s future
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages
- An outstanding work location in Liège Science Park.
Around the world, BEA employs 500+ enthusiastic people who invest their time, talent and energy into the advancement of the BEA brand.
From engineering and production to sales and support, the BEA team is dedicated to bringing our customers to the highest level of satisfaction, both with our products and the support they receive.